1st November 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GRE for MSc admission in the USA for a BSc Biotechnology student?

Hi Sir, I am studying BSc in Biotechnology course and I want to appear in GRE so that I can do MSc in the USA. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to appear in GRE for this course. Please help me to know about this asap.

15th November 2019, 03:13 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for MSc admission in the USA for a BSc Biotechnology student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying BSc in Biotechnology course and I want to appear in GRE so that I can do MSc in the USA. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to appear in GRE for this course. Please help me to know about this asap.
As you wanted to pursue MSc from USA and for this you wanted to appear for GRE Exam so There are no eligibility criteria mentioned and also no prescribed age limit or qualification required, however, since GRE is an assessment test for admission to graduate courses, candidates are expected to have successfully completed their undergraduate program.

For more information you can visit this link:
https://www.ets.org/gre
17th November 2019, 04:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for MSc admission in the USA for a BSc Biotechnology student?

There is no prescribed age limit or qualification required for candidates to appear for Graduate Record Examination, however, GRE is an assessment test for admission to graduate courses, so you are required to have successfully completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology course. There are two types of GRE:

1. GRE General Test: Most universities accept the general test score and usually a majority of students opt for this test. General Test measures a candidate's verbal reasoning, quantitative ability, and analytical writing skills.

2. GRE Subject Test: Subject Test measures the candidate’s achievement in a particular subject area. These tests are conducted for Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?