18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?

Hello sir, I am final year of BBA and after it want to study masters in Economics from University of Glasgow, United Kingdom. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in this university?

22nd April 2017, 12:14 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?

You must have a bachelor degree in concerned discipline and must have qualified GRE with an excellent score. IELTS/TOEFL score will be required for English proficiency.

Therefore, make sure that you have qualified GRE with a good enough score to get admission in your choice of university abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?