11th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and planning to get admission in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University to study Robotics Engineering course. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  2. Detailed admission test to study BS in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  3. Which country and university is best to study Robotics Engineering? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  4. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing B.Tech in Robotics?
  5. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do any Chemical related Diploma course if did 10th 20 years back?
  8. Will I have to write entrance exam or can get admission on merit basis if got 9 CGPA in 10th exam? Procedure and application form for it?
  9. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?
  10. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  11. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  14. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D course?
  16. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  17. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission?
  18. How can i write e-cet entrance examination being a Polytechnic student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?