21st April 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Australian National University?

Sir/Madam, I am doing MA in Political Science. I would like to do PhD in Political Science in Australian National University. Please share the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this university. Also I want to know the admission procedure.

4th May 2019, 02:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get PhD(Political Science) admission in Australian National University?

Australian National University offering PhD in International, Political and Strategic Studies. To be admitted to this program you must have completed at least a four-year of graduate degree following with two-years of masters degree and/or you have research or work experience in this field.

For admission you need to fill the application form and provide all required documents to Australian National University. In order to be granted admission you need to demonstrate that you have research experience as per the ANU requirement.

Link for application form https://student-anu.studylink.com/ap...egic%20Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?