3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?

Sir, I am doing M.A. in Political Science. I would like to do PhD in Political Science in Glasgow University. Please share the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this university. Also I want to know the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Cambridge to study PhD in Political Science?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Political Science in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?
  6. Does University of Glasgow provides B.Sc in Applied Physics? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do PhD after MA Political Science from Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in International College for Girls, Jaipur? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria to do PhD from London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom? Procedure to get admission? How much stipend they give?
  10. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  11. Admission procedure and eligibility to study M.Phil(Political Science) in Berhampur University?
  12. Procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  13. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?
  14. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  18. Entrance exam to do PhD in Health Psychology in Glasgow Caledonian University with scholarship?
24th March 2018, 05:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow to study PhD in Political Science?

In order to pursue Ph.D in Political Science from University of Glasgow, you must have to complete your Masters degree in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their M.A in Political Science from a recognized University can apply for Ph.D in Political Science from the above mentioned University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS examination for language proficiency test along with GRE in order to get admission in the above mentioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?