15th August 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get a BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons admission in Victoria University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Victoria University to study BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria? Please tell me about the eligibility to secure admission asap.

20th August 2020, 12:22 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get a BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons admission in Victoria University?

University Name:-Victoria University

Course Name:-BEng(Architectural Engineering) Hons

1. Applicant must have completed Class 12 with 65% marks and above in four core subjects for CBSE board and 70% and above marks for state boards candidates in four core subjects excluding local languages.

2. Proficiency in English Language Test Score.

TOEFL:- 67
With Listening 12, Speaking 18, Reading 15, and Writing 21
or
IELTS:- 6
No band less than 6.0
or
PTE:-50
Overall Score of 50-57, and no section score less than 50

Program URL:-https://www.vu.edu.au/courses/international/NHEA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?