7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BS(Space Science and Astrophysics) admission in The University of Adelaide? Fee expenses of BS(Space Science and Astrophysics)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study BS(Space Science and Astrophysics) from The University of Adelaide. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th January 2019, 12:09 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BS(Space Science and Astrophysics) admission in The University of Adelaide? Fee expenses of BS(Space Science and Astrophysics)?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BS in Space Science and Astrophysics from The University of Adelaide:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 70% marks.
2. You must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

Tuition fee of BS in Space Science and Astrophysics program is $36,500 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?