7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BS(Space Science and Astrophysics) in The University of Adelaide? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in The University of Adelaide for studying BS(Space Science and Astrophysics)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

17th January 2019, 12:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BS(Space Science and Astrophysics) in The University of Adelaide? Duration of this course?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue BS in Space Science and Astrophysics program from The University of Adelaide. As a non English speaker you will need to submit a proof of English language Proficiency and it should be demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

Duration of BS in Space Science and Astrophysics program is 3 years comprising 6 semesters.
17th January 2019, 12:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BS(Space Science and Astrophysics) in The University of Adelaide? Duration of this course?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue BS in Space Science and Astrophysics program from The University of Adelaide. As a non English speaker you will need to submit a proof of English language Proficiency and it should be demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

Duration of BS in Space Science and Astrophysics program is 3 years comprising 6 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?