15th December 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation admission in The University of Hong Kong?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The University of Hong Kong to study Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria? Please tell me about the eligibility to secure admission asap.

20th December 2019, 10:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation admission in The University of Hong Kong?

Eligibility criteria to pursue a Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation program at The University of Hong Kong:
1. You must have a degree of Bachelor of Laws with at least second class honors or an equivalent qualification by the recognized University.
2. You must have at least two years of relevant experience.
3. You must have an overall band score of 7 or above with no subtest below 6.5 in IELTS or a score of 593 or above (paper-based TOEFL) or 97 or above (internet-based TOEFL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?