15th December 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to pursue Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation in The University of Hong Kong?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do a Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation course which is available at The University of Hong Kong. I am searching for the scholarships through which I can get admission and study this course at this university. Please help me with the scholarships.

20th December 2019, 09:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to pursue Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation in The University of Hong Kong?

A limited number of bursaries and loans are available for the Master of Laws in Compliance and Regulation course at The University of Hong Kong. University funds are in general used to supplement government grants and loans. Applications for financial assistance are invited in early September each year. Emergency assistance is also available at any time during the year. For more information, you should visit https://www.cedars.hku.hk/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?