7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MBA(Banking & Finance) in Nilai University? Fee expenses of MBA(Banking & Finance)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MBA(Banking & Finance) from Nilai University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

8th September 2018, 03:06 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBA(Banking & Finance) in Nilai University? Fee expenses of MBA(Banking & Finance)?

As for as my knowledge you need to have BBA/ Bachelor’s degree in Banking or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.

students need to have 55% of marks in average or 6 GPA point scale in bachelor’s degree examination are eligible.

The percentage may vary from one college to another.

Need to take english test such as

TOEFL
IELTS
Cambridge CPE

Fee will be aound 24,780.00RM which means in indian currency it will around 4,30,350.54 inr

Hope this will help
9th September 2018, 07:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MBA(Banking & Finance) in Nilai University? Fee expenses of MBA(Banking & Finance)?

Eligibility to get MBA(Banking & Finance) in Nilai University is as follows.

Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 on the scale of 4.0 or equivalent to be eligible.
Or
Candidate who have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with CGPA below 2.50 and having 5 years of working experience are also eligible to apply.

Candidate must have a score card of English language test.

Tution fee for that course is v$3,200 USD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?