14th August 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an MS(Mechatronics & Robotics) admission in New York University? Fee expenses of MS(Mechatronics & Robotics)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MS(Mechatronics & Robotics) from New York University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th August 2019, 09:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MS(Mechatronics & Robotics) admission in New York University? Fee expenses of MS(Mechatronics & Robotics)?

Eligibility to get an MS(Mechatronics & Robotics) admission in New York University is that you must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering with mechanical, electrical or electronics engineering from a recognized college/university.

You must have English proficiency test score card such as TOEFL or equivalent.

MS(Mechatronics & Robotics) is full time 2 years duration program. Tution fee for this program is 1,621 EUR/credit.

You can find details on;
https://engineering.nyu.edu/academic...nd-robotics-ms
18th August 2019, 09:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MS(Mechatronics & Robotics) admission in New York University? Fee expenses of MS(Mechatronics & Robotics)?

New York University :-

-Applicants must have a bachelor degree.

Exams:

TOEFL : 90
IELTS : 7
PTE : 65
GRE : Accepted

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://engineering.nyu.edu/academics/programs/mechatronics-and-robotics-ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?