3rd August 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Health and Public Service Management) admission in University of South Wales?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in University of South Wales for MSc(Health and Public Service Management) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

8th August 2019, 12:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Health and Public Service Management) admission in University of South Wales?

In order to get MSc(Health and Public Service Management) admission in University of South Wales, you must possess the below mentioned eligibility requirements;

You must have a 3 year degree with an average of at least 60% or a 4 year degree with an overall average of at least 55% from any recognized university/India.

You must have an IELTS score with an overall 6.0 with at least a 5.5 in each component.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?