15th June 2020, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Real Estate Management and Development) admission at the Heriot-Watt University?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MSc(Real Estate Management and Development) from the Heriot-Watt University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course? Please let me know about the admission eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th June 2020, 02:02 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Real Estate Management and Development) admission at the Heriot-Watt University?

Hi,
Entry requirements are given below:
Masters (MSc) level entry applicants must have one of the following:

Minimum of 2:1 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a non-cognate discipline
Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a related subject area
Corporate (or chartered) membership of relevant professional institutions will also be considered

PG Diploma level entry applicants must have an ordinary degree in a related subject area and relevant post qualification industry experience.

Candidates who do not meet the above entry requirements or have no formal academic qualifications will be considered individually based on their CV and possibly interview. Admission via this route will be at the discretion of the Director of Recruitment.

for more details visit the official website given here:https://www.hw.ac.uk/uk/study/postgr...e-planning.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?