28th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?

hello
i am in M.Sc zoology....i have got admission in this year
after my M.Sc i want to do phd but in abroad
i have a dream to study in harvard university
please tell me can i do phd in zology in harvard?

31st December 2014, 11:12 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?

Studying in Harvard university is a dream of many Indians. This a really tough thing to achieve. Yet many of them have accomplished it altogether. When the master degree is completed by you after 2 years you can directly sit for the IELTS or TOEFL examination and then if you score is among the top scores and the university accepts your score then you can fulfill your dream of studying at the Harvard.

After getting your TOEFL or IELTS scores you have to apply at the University for pursuing your Doctorate degree. For the application pay the required fees and submit the relevant documents as required by the university. They generally ask for a synopsis of your research conducted during the masters. For application and other details about the university visit www.oeb.harvard.edu/ & www.mcz.harvard.edu/
16th June 2020, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?

Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing my B.Sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?