5th August 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Wolverhampton?

I am interested to study MEng(Aerospace Engineering) course which is available in the University of Wolverhampton. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course in this university. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

9th August 2019, 01:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MEng(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Wolverhampton?

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering course at University of Wolverhampton:
1. You must have a bachelor’s degree/Engineering degree(at least 2.2 GPA) or equivalent.
2. Having Graduate Record Examination's Scorecard is desirable.
3. You must have an IELTS score of 6.0(not less than a minimum of 5.5 in any band).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?