2nd February 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility requirements to study in Moscow or Singapore for MS?

Can you help me study in Moscow or Singapore? Eligibility requirements to study in Moscow or Singapore for MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS in Singapore after B.Tech with 65% and 15 backlogs?
  2. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  3. Application form for JPSC for senior teachers recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scholarship and requirements for admission in Singapore?
  5. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  6. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  7. What should I do to study MS in Abroad? Eligibility and requirements to study?
  8. Scope of ACCA from Singapore after B.Com?
  9. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  12. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  13. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  14. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student?
  15. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
  16. Should I consider going to Singapore for M.Sc? Is Singapore a good place to study?
  17. Job openings in Banks of Singapore and Gulf countries? Requirements for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBA in Singapore if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU?
14th February 2016, 08:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility requirements to study in Moscow or Singapore for MS?

Eligibility/Requirements to study in Moscow or Singapore for MS :-

- You need to clear the entrance exam based on which the admission is done - most of the institutes consider IELTS score.
- You need to be a graduate in the discipline or related discipline in which you want to pursue MS.
- You need to have good resume, statement of purpose and perform well in the interview.
- You need to have a valid passport and get visa before the joining date given by the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?