6th June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in Singapore after B.Tech with 65% and 15 backlogs?

i had btech aggregate of 65%, and i had 15 backlogs, can i do my ms in singapore, what are the requirements for study in singapore

11th June 2015, 08:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Singapore after B.Tech with 65% and 15 backlogs?

To be eligible to study MS in Singapore, you must have completed Graduation course from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in Singapore Universities, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to MS course in Singapore Universities.
11th June 2015, 05:02 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Singapore after B.Tech with 65% and 15 backlogs?

For studying in abroad first of all you have to score specified Bands in the IELTS exam.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the IELTS and score sufficient bands for the Singapore.

But for getting admission in MS you have to pass all subjects in your bachelor degree.

As you have 15 backlogs so my suggestion to you is that first clear all backlogs and then apply for the MS in Singapore.
27th April 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had completed B.E civil Engineering. I have Totally 23 backlogs, But i cleared all papers. Am i eligible to study in singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?