3rd March 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BS(Biosystems Engineering) admission in Michigan State University?

Sir, I want to secure admission into Michigan State University for studying BS(Biosystems Engineering) course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission into this university for this course. Please tell me immediately.

26th February 2023, 03:47 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BS(Biosystems Engineering) admission in Michigan State University?

To be eligible for the BS in Biosystems Engineering program at Michigan State University, applicants must have completed high school or an equivalent program and meet the university's admission requirements. This typically includes having a minimum GPA of 2.5, as well as meeting the minimum SAT or ACT score requirements. It is also recommended that applicants have taken classes in math, science, and engineering during high school. Additional application materials may be required, such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?