9th May 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MEng(Mining Engineering) admission in University of Wollongong?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MEng(Mining Engineering) after completing my BTech which I am doing in same stream. I want to do this MEng course from University of Wollongong. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to secure admission?

16th June 2019, 04:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MEng(Mining Engineering) admission in University of Wollongong?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MEng in Mining Engineering from University of Wollongong:-
1. You must have an honors degree in Mining, Science or Engineering degree in metallurgy or relevant stream.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
4. Having a relevant work experience is desirable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?