14th April 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University for 12th student?

I am studying in 12th standard and after completing my 12th I want to study BBA(International Hotel Management) from Stamford International University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

16th April 2019, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University for 12th student?

Eligibility to study BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International:

You must have qualified 12th standard with IGCSE/GCSE/GCE O-levels with no less than 5 subjects with no less than C grade.
You must have qualified English proficiency test IELTS with overall score of 6.0/TOEFL (IBT) with minimum score of 78.

For detailed information:
https://www.stamford.edu/admissions/...helors-degree/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?