14th April 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University?

Hi friends, I came to know that BBA(International Hotel Management) course is providing in Stamford International University. I would like to know that if I am doing this course then what kind of benefits I will get? Please reply to my question asap.

16th April 2019, 09:41 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of studying BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I came to know that BBA(International Hotel Management) course is providing in Stamford International University. I would like to know that if I am doing this course then what kind of benefits I will get? Please reply to my question asap.
Yes, there will be some Benefits of studying BBA in International Hotel Management at Stamford International University. Here I am listing you some benefits for your reference.

1) Stamford International University provides Internships training to its students. Internships training held at 30 different five-star and boutique hotels in places like Maldives, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, and Thailand.

2)
Stamford University provides training in art facilities in teaching kitchen and restaurant operations.

3) You can develop your personal qualities like Leadership and team building, Decision making and problem-solving, Personality development for hospitality professionals

4) You can develop hotel management professional quality such as Understand the importance of guest satisfaction
Work effectively under pressure, Understand the synchronization of hotel operations

5) Once after completing this, you can find job opportunities in reputed Hotels, Resorts, Clubs, Catering, Tourism
Cruise lines, Airlines, Travel agencies, etc.
16th April 2019, 10:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University?

Benefits of studying BBA(International Hotel Management) in Stamford International University is that after completion this course, there are various fields, where you can find jobs such as Hotel and Food Services, Entertainment and Leisure, Technology and Logistics, Event Management and so on.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details:
https://www.stamford.edu/program/bac...el-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?