28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) course which is available in University of Wales Trinity Saint David? I am interested to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

1st August 2019, 08:37 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BEng in Advanced Manufacturing Operations at University of Wales Trinity Saint David:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 65% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band not less than 5.5 band across all four categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?