7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Industrial Design) in University of Liverpool for 12th student?

Hi everyone, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BEng(Industrial Design) from University of Liverpool. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

17th January 2019, 01:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Industrial Design) in University of Liverpool for 12th student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Eng. in Industrial Design program from The University of Liverpool:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
For more details regarding eligibility criteria you should visit to https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/in...untries/india/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?