7th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Applied Economics and Management) in Cornell University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying BS(Applied Economics and Management) from Cornell University? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

6th January 2020, 11:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Applied Economics and Management) in Cornell University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BS(Applied Economics and Management) course at Cornell University:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 85% marks in Accounts and English subjects.
2. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
3. You must have The Standardized Admission test scorecard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?