19th September 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?

I am ram krishna kumar from bihar. I want to do MBA from pune university. I want to know exam date of CET and where do I purchase application form and also to know application fee and exam fee.I am graduate from science with physics. I have many question about this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  2. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  3. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  4. What is the date of MBA CET exam? Date of sale of the application forms?
  5. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  6. Date of UPSC exam application form distribution? What things are to be enclosed in the form?
  7. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  8. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  9. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application? -- [New]
  10. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  11. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  12. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of sale of MBA CET application forms?
  14. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  15. Cutoff marks to join MBA college? Last date to fill the form?
  16. Last date to purchase application forms for B.Ed course?
  17. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  18. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
30th December 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?

i have completed B.com in university of pune. Please give me detail information about MBA exam 2012 ?
1st February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?

Where i purchase mba form in pune city?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?