18th October 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Nursing) in Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences for 12th Science student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in 12th Science. I want to study BS(Nursing) in Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

14th November 2018, 01:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Nursing) in Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to study BS(Nursing) in Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences are as follows.

You must have passed 12th standard with an overall average of 80% - 85% in six subjects from a recognized board to be eligible.

You must have taken a language other than English, and Mathematics as a subject up to 10th grade to be eligible.

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL/CEFR Level C1 or C2)

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.tcd.ie/study/apply/admis...undergraduate/

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?