1st August 2019, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join the Abertay University to study BSc(Computer Game Applications Development). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

5th August 2019, 01:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc. in Computer Game Applications Development course at Abertay University:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 75% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have an English Language proficiency certificate demonstrated bt IELTS/TOEFL.
5th August 2019, 02:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University?

Eligibility required to study BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University are given below;

You must have passed senior secondary school leaving certificate / 12th standard from ICSE, CBSE or state boards with a minimum of 65% or above.

You must have a score card of IELTS for evidence of English proficiency.

You can find details at;
https://www.abertay.ac.uk/study-appl...ts-by-country/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?