1st August 2019, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses in Abertay University for BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) course? I want to know about the fee expenses so please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

5th August 2019, 01:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University?

Abertay University offers B.Sc. in Computer Game Applications Development course. Duration of this course is 4 years in full-time mode. This course starts in the month of September. Tuition fee of B.Sc. in Computer Game Applications Development course is £14,800 per year.
5th August 2019, 02:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University?

BSc(Computer Game Applications Development) in Abertay University is 4 years duration of under graduate course. Tuition fee for this program is £14,800 per year. Tuition fee may be subject to increase each year.
This program will start in September 2019. UCAS CODE is G450.

More information is available at;
https://www.abertay.ac.uk/course-sea...s-development/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?