29th June 2019, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Cyberpsychology) in Bournemouth University for 12th student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of 12th and after completing my 12th I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BSc(Cyberpsychology) from Bournemouth University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

1st July 2019, 12:45 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Cyberpsychology) in Bournemouth University for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of 12th and after completing my 12th I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BSc(Cyberpsychology) from Bournemouth University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?
The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Sc. (Psychology), the candidate must qualify in the 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized Institution

The candidate needs to qualify in the IELTS (Academic) 6.0 including a minimum of 6.0 in writing with minimum 5.5 in each of the other components, or equivalent.

For more information check the Official website ->https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/

1st July 2019, 04:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Cyberpsychology) in Bournemouth University for 12th student?

Eligibility to study BSc(Cyberpsychology) in Bournemouth University for 12th student;

You must have completed 12th standard with Science subjects with minimum 80% marks from a recognized institute/board.

You must have score card of IELTS (Academic) with overall 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing with minimum 5.5 in each of the other elements or equivalent.

You can find details on;
https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/study/...yberpsychology

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?