27th August 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?

As an engineering graduate what is the minimum CGPA for appearing in the GRE examination? and how much should have been the score in 12th exam? kindly clarify pl

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  4. What is the minimum score required in GRE to do MS in US?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  7. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  8. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  9. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  10. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  11. Minimum CGPA required for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  13. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  15. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
  16. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course?
  17. How much score is required in GRE to get funding?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
16th October 2014, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?

No, minimum CGPA is required to appear for the GRE examination. Any Indian citizen irrespective of age and qualification can appear for the GRE examination. Candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in abroad can appear for the GRE exam. There is no minimum percentage required in 12th standard to be eligible to appear for the GRE exam. Even, if you are not having good percentage in your qualifying examination, you are eligible to appear for the GRE examination. Based on your GRE examination score, you can get admission in the foreign universities for pursuing your higher studies.
2nd July 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum CGPA required to appear in GRE? Score required in 12th exam?

What is the minimum cgpa required to get admission in colleges of usa for masters in engineering?
1st July 2019, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

My undergraduate cgpa is 2.95 and MSc cgpa 3.50. And gre 310 can I get scholarship for phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?