24th April 2022, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Executive MBA(Sustainable Business) in Business School Lausanne, Switzerland for BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech student and I am interested to study Executive MBA(Sustainable Business) from Business School Lausanne, Switzerland. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

29th April 2022, 03:20 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility to study Executive MBA(Sustainable Business) in Business School Lausanne, Switzerland for BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study Executive MBA(Sustainable Business) in Business School Lausanne, Switzerland for BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Any candidate who has completed bachelor’s degree with minimum 50 per cent aggregate or equivalent from a recognised university. In many institutes, there is no minimum cut off marks for Executive MBA admission.

The candidate must have at least two years of work experience at managerial or executive level. Work experience in part-time mode is not accepted by any MBA institute.
29th April 2022, 03:54 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Executive MBA(Sustainable Business) in Business School Lausanne, Switzerland for BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

In Switzerland, MBA programmes belong to the executive education. Usually, students need to have work experience (in a management position) and can get admission if they hold a Bachelor's degree in any field of studies.

The candidate should have given documents to get admission in Switzerland:

1. Letter of recommendation,

2. CV,

3. Personal statement,

4. Visa.
5th May 2022, 02:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Executive MBA in Sustainable Business at Business School Lausanne, Switzerland is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. An applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of full-time relevant work experience and proof of English Proficiency Tests such as TOEFL IBT - 90, TOEFL CBT - 575, IELTS - 6.5. The percentage required for the international students is 82 % and must have a GMAT average score of 640. nd the student age should be 34 years.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bsl-lausanne.ch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?