18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello sir, I am a Bachelor of Design student and I am interested to study Master of Business in Fashion from Rutgers Business School in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  2. When the admission of Bachelor of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School will be started?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Details information about Master of Business(Fashion) course offered in Rutgers Business School?
  5. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Data Science of Bologna Business School?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Business Intelligence in OBS Business School for MBA student?
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  11. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  12. Requirements to secure Master in Business Intelligence admission in OBS Business School?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  14. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany? What are the requirements for it?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BDes for 12th student? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 08:08 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?

Candidates those who have completed bachelors of Business (Fashion) or in its relevant discipline from a recognized university, are eligible to do master of Business in Fashion from Rutgers Business School. Since, you have completed Bachelor of Design, then let me inform you that you are eligible to pursue the aforesaid course from Rutgers Business School. All you have to do is apply for the IELTS examination and try to achieve/score atleast the minimum band required by the Rutgers Business School. Admission will be given on the basis of your performance in the above said examination and followed by an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?