25th February 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Health Sciences(Chronic Illness Management) in National University of Ireland?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Master of Health Sciences(Chronic Illness Management) course which is available in National University of Ireland? Please let me know about the course structure also.

1st March 2019, 12:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Health Sciences(Chronic Illness Management) in National University of Ireland?

Eligibility to study Master of Health Sciences(Chronic Illness Management) in National University of Ireland are as follows:

The applicant must have a Bachelor Degree in relevant fields with at least 55% GPA (52% from Delhi/Mumbai/Pune Universities) or equivalent grade from any recognized university.
The applicant must have a Master's degree in relevant fields with at least 55% GPA from any recognized university.
The Master of Health Sciences(Chronic Illness Management) is open for health professionals like, doctor, midwife, nurse, occupational therapist, physiotherapist, podiatrist, speech & language therapist or other and currently registered with their relevant professional body and actively involved in clinical practice.
The applicant must have a score card of English language test.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.nuigalway.ie/internationa...country/india/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?