22nd March 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Public Health in The Australian National University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in Bachelor of Public Health course. I want to study Master of Public Health in The Australian National University. In this case, am I eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

26th February 2023, 02:35 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Public Health in The Australian National University?

To be eligible for the Master of Public Health program at The Australian National University, you would typically need to have completed an undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as health sciences, medicine, nursing, social sciences, or a related field. Applicants with a background in other fields may also be considered for admission based on their relevant work experience.

In addition to meeting the academic requirements, international applicants whose first language is not English will need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language through an approved English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

The application process typically involves submitting an online application form along with supporting documents such as academic transcripts, English language test scores (if applicable), a resume, and a statement of purpose outlining your motivation for applying to the program and your relevant experience and skills.

Admission to the program is competitive and based on a holistic review of the applicant's academic record, work experience, English language proficiency, and personal statement. Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?