11th March 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University for an MBBS student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MBBS and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology from Harvard University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

14th March 2019, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University for an MBBS student?

Eligibility to study Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University:

1). Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree with a strong background in biology and an interest in Immunology or biomedical research.
Or
Applicants who have already a medical degree, such as an MD or MBBS or those who have a degree in a health professions-related field are eligible to study Master of Medical Sciences in Immunology in Harvard University.

2). Applicants must have score card of GRE/MCAT.

3). Applicants must have score card of TOFEL or IELTS for evidence of English proficiency.

For details:
http://mmscimmunology.hms.harvard.ed...scription.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?