2nd June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying MBBS. I want to study my MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  2. Scholarships available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  3. Detailed information about MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  4. Entrance exam to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  6. Requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  8. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Sciences) of Ponce Health Sciences University?
  9. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University? -- [New]
  10. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  11. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  13. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  14. How to pursue my internship in Army? I have done my MBBS under Dt NTR University of health sciences
  15. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chitkara School of Health Sciences?
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of Homeopathic universities offering degree?
  18. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University? Is it a correspondence course?
26th August 2018, 03:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?

Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University is given below.

Candidates must have completed a Bachelor degree from a recognized university with following required courses.
Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Spanish and English

The candidate must have obtained minimum GPA of 2.7 out of 4.0 on their graduation.

The candidate must have done course work in Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Liberal Arts and/or Humanities.
The candidate must have excellent knowledge of Spanish language (read, write, speak and understand).
Candidates must have a score card of English Proficiency Test.
Candidates must have a score card of MCAT/GRE or equivalent.
For more details, please visit to the link mentioned below.
https://www.psm.edu/school-of-medici...61527104307424
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?