31st March 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest for BTech(ECE) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech with ECE stream. I want to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest for BTech(ECE) student?

Eligibility to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest:

Being a BTech student, you are eligible for MBA(Data Driven Management) admission in International Business School, Budapest with 3 to 5 years of work experience. Candidates who have a Bachelor's degree in any field of study along with 3 to 5 years of working experience are eligible to pursue that course. You should have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOFEL/PTE/CPE to be eligible.

For details:
https://www.ibs-b.hu/programmes/mba-...ven-management

Last edited by ppsahu; 4th April 2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?