31st March 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in International Business School, Budapest for MBA(Data Driven Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

3rd April 2019, 06:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest?

Entrance exam is not required available to study MBA(Data Driven Management) in International Business School, Budapest. Candidates are selected on the basis of interview. But as a non native English speaker, you have to take an English proficiency test and GMAT. You have to qualify one of the below mentioned English language tests:
1. International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
2. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
3. Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
4. Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)

For more info:
https://www.ibs-b.hu/how-to-apply/v/requirements/

Last edited by ppsahu; 4th April 2019 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?