16th August 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Technology Management) in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying MBA(Technology Management) from The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

2nd September 2018, 07:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Technology Management) in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute?

Eligibility to study MBA(Technology Management) in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute is given below.

MBA(Technology Management) program is available in both full-time and part-time mode. In full-time mode students can complete the course in two years, whereas part-time duration will vary based on total number of credits taken each term.
Candidate must have baccalaureate degree or equivalent from an accredited university or college to be eligible. Also Candidate must have cleared GMAT, SAT or ACT and English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL.
For more details, you should visit the below mentioned link.
https://sunypoly.edu/academics/major...anagement.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?