16th August 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Technology Management) in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute?

Please help me to secure admission in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute for MBA(Technology Management) course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

2nd September 2018, 07:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Technology Management) in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute?

In order to study MBA(Technology Management) in The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute, you need to appear for GMAT, SAT or ACT and English Proficiency test IELTS/TOFEL. Once you have cleared that tests, you are eligible to apply for admission in New York Polytechnic Institute to pursue that course.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
https://sunypoly.edu/academics/major...anagement.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?