9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MD(Biomedical Imaging and Biosensing) in University of Liverpool?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BSc MLT course. I want to join University of Liverpool to study MD(Biomedical Imaging and Biosensing). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

12th July 2019, 10:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MD(Biomedical Imaging and Biosensing) in University of Liverpool?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MD in Biomedical Imaging and Biosensing program at University of Liverpool:
1. You must hold MBBS, MBChB, BMBS degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have Graduate Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) scorecard.
3. You must have certificate of English language proficiency test demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
15th July 2019, 10:53 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MD(Biomedical Imaging and Biosensing) in University of Liverpool?

Eligibility :-

1. Candidate should hold MBBS, BMBS degree from a recognized university.

2. Candidate should have Graduate Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) scorecard.

3. Candidate should have certificate of English language proficiency test demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?