31st March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?

when can i buy the entrance forms of IP University for engering & MBBS course? last date for the submission of application forms.

Related Questions:
  1. When can I buy the Entrance forms of IP University for BBA course? Last date for the submission of application forms?
  2. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  3. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  4. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  5. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  6. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  7. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  8. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  9. Last date for the submission of application forms for MBBS Entrance Exam?
  10. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  11. Date of sale of ASSO CET MBBS application forms? Last date of submission of forms?
  12. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  13. When will I get the application form for AIIMS MBBS?
  14. Date of sale of JIPMER forms? From where to buy the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sample online tests for m.pharm admissions at bits
  16. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  17. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  18. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS application forms for MBBS course?
20th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?

Hi dear..

Last date of submission was 23rd April 2012
So you could try next year..

Eligiblity.:-

INDIAN resident , age 17 as on December 31, 2013.

Passed +2 from any recognized board or university with at least 50% aggregate in PCM

You can buy the form online making payment through DD/ Debit Card..

All the best.!!
22nd February 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I buy the entrance forms of IP university for MBBS course? Last date of submission of application forms?

I am appearing for my 12th exam..when the forms will be available for IP University for 2013
23rd February 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

where the forms are avilable for mbbs of ip university
4th April 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have applied online for MBBS Course Entrance Exam 2013 and Exam fees. Rs. 1100/- also paid by Net banking but still not received Registration no. and password. please help me and give me solution regarding Registration No. & Password.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?