1st August 2019, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Hull. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

5th August 2019, 02:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull?

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering course at University of Hull:
1. You must have a bachelor’s degree/ Engineering degree(at least 2.2 GPA) or equivalent.
2. You must Graduate Record Examination's Scorecard.
3. You must have an IELTS score of 6.0(not less than a minimum of 5.5 in any band).
5th August 2019, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull?

Eligibility required to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull are;

You must have completed Senior School Certificate/12th standard with at least 70% marks or equivalent grade from 4 compulsory
subjects from CBSE/CISCE.

You must have a score card of IELTS with overall 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.

You can find details at;
https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/ug/2019...gineering.aspx
5th August 2019, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Hull. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech, you can do ME(Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Hull.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech course from a recognized University are eligible for ME(Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Hull.

But you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?