8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull?

I have a keen interest to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

17th June 2019, 02:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) in University of Hull?

University of Hull offering M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering program instead of M.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering program. Yes, you can get financial support to pursue M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering program in the form of Scholarships and Bursaries. University of Hull also offer an International studentship scheme discount of up to £3,500. Some of the funding programs are listed below:
1. International Office Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
2. Talented Athlete Program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?