10th January 2021, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons in Oxford University for a BE student?

Hi everyone, I am a BE student and after completing my Graduation I want to study Abroad. I am interested in doing an MEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons from Oxford University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

26th February 2023, 02:59 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons in Oxford University for a BE student?

To be eligible for an MEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons program at Oxford University, you typically need to have completed a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field from a recognized university. In addition, you may also need to meet specific academic requirements, such as achieving a certain grade point average or providing evidence of relevant coursework or research experience.

The specific eligibility requirements may vary depending on the program and the university's policies, so it is important to check the official website of Oxford University for the most up-to-date information.

In general, admission to Oxford University is highly competitive and typically involves a rigorous application process that includes submitting academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and possibly an admissions test or interview. It is also important to note that tuition fees for international students can be quite high, so it is important to carefully consider the financial implications of pursuing a degree at Oxford University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?