21st November 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons admission in the Curtin University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into the Curtin University for studying BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this university for this course.

26th February 2023, 02:00 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons admission in the Curtin University?

To be eligible for admission to the BEng (Mechanical Engineering) Hons program at Curtin University, applicants need to meet the following minimum requirements:
  • Completion of high school with a strong academic record, including math and physics subjects.
  • An overall score of at least 6.5 in the IELTS or equivalent English proficiency test for international students.
  • Satisfactory completion of any additional prerequisites or entry requirements, such as a portfolio, aptitude test or interview.

Applicants may also be assessed based on their personal statement, extracurricular activities, and relevant work or volunteer experience.

It's important to note that meeting the minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission as admission decisions are competitive and based on a holistic review of each applicant's qualifications and potential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?