13th February 2021, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng((Software with Business) at The University of Melbourne

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech course. I want to join The University of Melbourne to study MEng(Software with Business). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

15th February 2021, 10:38 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng((Software with Business) at The University of Melbourne

Eligibility to study MEng((Software with Business) at The University of Melbourne is ;

You must be IELTS or TOEFL qualified with good marks.

You must have completed BTech or relevant subjects from recognized university.

You must have student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?