16th May 2012, 10:46 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Karunya University, Aerospace Engineering - Introduction to Aerospace Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

It includes the basic concepts on air crafts, space equipment, applications, parts and constitution, natural laws of physics, flight testing, knowledge about national and renowned international space agencies around the globe.

Paper Pattern: Question paper consists of 3 parts A, B, C. Part - A consists of 10 objective type questions in the form of fill in the blanks carrying 1 mark each. Part - B consists of 5 short answer questions which are subjective type carrying 3 marks each. Part - C consists of 10 questions and out of which 5 should be answered carrying 15marks each. The choice will be given for two successive questions and they are subdivided.

Time and Maximum marks: For 100 marks, examination duration is 3 hours.

Key Points: Basic questions will be asked in the objective type questions, abbreviations, and eminent aerospace engineers. Parts of the aircraft should be concentrated well. Neat diagrams should be drawn where ever required.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Aerospace Engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  2. Karunya University, Aerospace Engineering - Introduction to Aerospace Engineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. What are the jobs available in Aerospace Engineering?
  4. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  5. Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?
  6. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  7. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  8. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  9. Solutions to previous year GATE question papers(Aerospace)?
  10. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  11. What is the KEE rank required to get Aerospace engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  12. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Which college is most suitable for aerospace engineering
  14. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  15. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  16. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?