29th October 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Aeronautics) at the California Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MS(Aeronautics) course which is available at the California Institute of Technology? I am interested in doing this course in this institute. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 02:04 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Aeronautics) at the California Institute of Technology?

To be eligible for the MS in Aeronautics program at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), you need to have a bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, mathematics, or a related field from an accredited institution. You should also have a strong academic record, particularly in courses related to aeronautics and engineering, and demonstrate potential for graduate-level research in the field.

In addition to meeting the academic requirements, you will need to submit official transcripts, GRE scores, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and any other supplemental materials required by the department. Admissions decisions are based on a holistic review of all application materials, including academic credentials, research experience, and potential for future contributions to the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?